"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."

~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

~ St. Francis of Assisi

Sunday, August 3, 2008

THOUGHTS - Organizing My Blog

Hey all. I wanted to post that I'm trying my best to organize my blog so it's easier to read and so you can find information quickly. I have developed several "catagories" that will be included in the title of the post.

NEWS - News from press releases and newspaper articles dealing with TWHs and soring information.

ARTICLES - The direct text of an article or a link to an article about TWHs or soring information.

PRESENTATIONS - Presentations designed by various sound-horse advocates and influential people in the industry that talk about soring and what is going on.

TRUE STORIES - Direct accounts of people talking about soring and stories about soring.

HOW YOU CAN HELP - Information on how you can help take action to end this horrible practice.

THOUGHTS - My personal thoughts about subjects that come to mind. Maybe not what everyone will agree with, but just things that come up for me from time to time.

RESEARCH - Research that I've done on whatever subject I'm covering.*

I hope these titles help you better sort through the information and find what you're looking for!

*added 8/8/11

1 comment:

Mr. Midnight said...

Thank you Andrea for putting this blog site together. By uniting our combined voices - maybe finally someone will hear and actually end this horrible practice!

Blog Archive