"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."

~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thursday, November 5, 2009

NEWS - My Interview for WEG 2010 Radio Show

I was interviewed on Wednesday for the 2010 Radio Show, the unofficial podcast for the 2010 WEGs here in America. They found my blog and wanted to interview me because of it. It was a great experience, and I want to thank Samantha Clark and Glenn the Geek for inviting me on their show. Click here to listen to the interview! (My portion starts at -26:14.)

Be sure to check out the 2010 Radio Show website for more podcasts and information about the WEGs.

2 comments:

Funder said...

Haha, you sounded awesome! I didn't know Glenn rode a TWH; how cool is that. You're my second blog friend who has been on the Horse Radio Network :)

Rose Miller said...

Rats, My computer sound isn't working, so I couldn't hear it, but I will try to forward info to a friend so I can hear there. Congrats! Bless you, you certainly are working hard for the Walking Horses.

Blog Archive