"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."

~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

~ St. Francis of Assisi

Sunday, April 3, 2011

RESEARCH - Stephen Brown vs. Steve Brown

Hi everyone. I got a really nice email from Stephen Brown, the VP who declined to be involved with the UHDP. I need to correct some information on my blog because of it.

The articles I've been getting have had his name spelled wrong, so I've accidentally mixed him up with the Steve Brown listed in the HPA database as to who has had violations. Stephen has never had an violations, when Steve has.

So, I have edited my blog entries that include the two names and have written where their locations are per the article information I received. I hope the new information makes sense.

Also, I found another Stephen Brown on the HPA database who is a violator, but he is from Alabama while Stephen is from Washington and always has been.

Thanks for your understanding, everyone. And thanks to Stephen for contacting me to get the right information out there. I love receiving nice emails where I am politely corrected with the right facts to back them up!

No comments:

Blog Archive