"Today, Tennessee Walking Horses are known throughout the industry
as the breed that shows abused and tortured horses."

~ Jim Heird, Ph.D., Do Right By The Horse, February 2010

"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity,
you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men."

~ St. Francis of Assisi

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Vacation for FTTWH

We have a lot of activity on our Facebook group, so I wanted to post here that I'm going on "vacation" for the next few days, which in my world means NO COMPUTER!  So I'm going to set the Facebook group so no new posts can be made starting tonight (Dec 20) around 10 pm my time.  It's simply because I might not be able to sit down and monitor much over Christmas, and I don't want the admin to have to do it either.  I will put it back to everyone being able to post starting on Dec 26th.  I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday!


No comments:

Blog Archive